Foreign Nationals desirous of coming into India are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Indian Visa.
ALL FOREIGN NATIONALS REQUIRE TO APPLY FOR A CONFERENCE VISA ONLY
Type of Visa: Conference Visa
Period: For the duration of the conference or seminar
Foreign passengers should ensure that they are in possession of valid Indian Visa before they start their journey to India except nationals of Nepal and Bhutan who do not require visa to enter India and nationals of Maldives who do not require visa for entry in India for a period up to 90 days (a separate Visa regime exists for diplomatic/official passport holders).
The Consular Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for issuance of Indian visas to the foreign nationals for their visit for various purposes. This facility is granted through various Indian missions abroad.
Visa fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice. The High Commission reserves the right on granting and deciding type/duration of visa irrespective of the fees tendered at the time of making application. Granting of Visa does not confer the right of entry to India and is subject to the discretion of the Immigration Authorities.
Visa Application Form:
Visa application form is available at the office of Indian Embassy in the country.
Procedure for obtaining Visa:
Visas can be applied for in person or by post at the High Commission of India based in the country from where the candidate intends to depart for India.
Requirements for Visa:
Generally the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Supporting documents, where necessary
- Invitation letter can be generated online automatically after successful registration.
- Approval letter from the Ministry of External affairs (MEA): FISITA 2018 will obtain the approval from MEA and upload the same on the website as and when received.
- Approval letter from the Ministry of Home affairs (MHA): FISITA 2018 will obtain the approval from MHA and upload the same on the website as and when received.
- Duly completed application form
Delegates from Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Foreigners of Pakistani Origin and Stateless persons
We need to obtain prior and specific approval for attendees who are from Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, foreigners of Pakistani origin and Stateless persons; Those who are in this category, please approach conference secretariat at the earliest, but before 90 Days from the conference date with the following information. Please send a copy of the passport
Nationality Passport No.
Place of Issue
Date of Exp.