Call for Papers
Presenting a paper at FISITA 2018 gives you the opportunity to share your latest technical ideas and achievements with influential specialists from around the world and to discuss your work with colleagues throughout the industrial and academic communities.
Technical Paper Submission
All abstracts must be submitted online by 30 September 2017.
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the Scientific & Technical Committee (STC) of FISITA 2018. Authors should clearly identify the methodology used in their abstract and indicate the elements of the work undertaken. The STC reserves the right to assign accepted papers for oral presentation to the technical sessions. All accepted authors will be required to submit a full paper to be published in the Congress Proceedings which will receive an official ISBN code. All papers should be original works and not have been published elsewhere. 20 minutes will be allocated for each oral presentation, including discussion time.
For a full list of Congress Topics, please click here.
Authors should observe the following requirements:
- 1 x A4 page, maximum 700 words including spaces
- Font/Typeface: Arial, 10 point, single line spacing
- No figures preferred, but can be included if essential
- Abstracts should be submitted in PDF format
- Official language is English
The following headings should be included in the abstract:
- Paper Title
- Research and/or Engineering Questions/Objective (maximum 100 words)
- Methodology (maximum 150 words)
- Results (maximum 150 words)
- Limitations of this study (maximum 100 words)
- What does the paper offer that is new in the field in comparison to other works of the author (maximum 100 words)
- Conclusions (maximum 100 words)
If you have any questions or need further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up for FISITA 2018 information
- 30 September 2017
- Deadline for abstract submission
- 9 February 2018
- Abstract acceptance notification to authors
- 27 April 2018
- Deadline to upload Draft Manuscripts
- 30 July 2018
- Deadline to upload Final Papers
- 2–5 October 2018
- FISITA 2018 World Automotive Congress